- Versatile and light-weight flooring
- Rolls up for storage and handling
- Protects grass and other sensitve surfaces.
- Keeps grass alive by allowing air, light and water transmission
- Corporate branding
- Specifically designed as a cover for stadium grass, golf courses and turf clubs
- Promotes grass growth
- Special translucent polymer allows light to permeate through the flooring
- Grass can remain covered for longer than PRO-FLOOR® EF
- Variant of PRO-FLOOR® EF
Glow in the dark
- A glow-in-the-dark floor tile that interlocks with all other
- PRO-FLOOR® variants.
- High visibility for night time events to indicate the end of seats rows, emergency exits and illuminating a path to toilets.
- Charges in sunlight, glows up to 4hrs.
- Withstands temperatrues – 10°C.
- Insulating underlay (non-stick).
- Ice remains frozen even if room temperture is 20°C+.
- PRO-FLOOR® EF floor top layer, suitable for foot traffic, chairs, tables and heavy static loads such as cars.
Pit Garage flooring
- Resistant to common automotive fluid used such as petrol, oils, brake and clutch fluids and cleaning solvents
- Capable of withstanding high static loads such cars
- Keeps tools and people clean and out of the paddock mud
- Light-weight portable road.
- Supports light-medium vehicles.
- Protects natural grass and other surfaces from being rutted by wheel loads and traffic.
- Hexagonal shape tiles that can link together to form a roadway.
- Provides clean access for vehicles.
- Allows access for vehicles over soft or boggy ground
- Support the weight of cars, vans, trucks and cranes
- Very tough and flexible
- Easy to use for rapid deployment
- Portable rectangular mats that can lock together
Heavy duty platform
- May be used as a road for heavy slow moving vehicles
- Ideally suited to construction traffic for sport stadiums
- Protects any underground services
- Square tile that locks together with a cam-lock system
- Low cost and permanent.
- Used for carparks and to stop soil erosion.
- Individual tiles locked together and placed over a prepared base.
- Holes in the tiles are then filled with an aggregate.
- Soil and grass may then be overlayed.
Heavy duty roadway
- Supports huge loads such as buses, trucks and cranes.
- Maximum strength but still light-weight.
- Can stay over grass for 3 times longer than aluminium panels without turf damage.
- Square, modular shape with an interlocking underlay.
Pro-Floor® Outdoor Floor
Caravan and Camping
- Cover any surface
- Light weight
- Rolls up
- Fits in boot or caravan
- Hose off to clean
- UV protected
- No limit to size, just keep adding